Nov 8, 2009

I made it to Craftgawker!!!!!



I have been at etsy as a seller since August. I know, I'm practically brand new! Although I have been there as a buyer since last year.

Anyway, I started participating in the etsy forums, and learned about Craftgawker, a juried site, where you can showcase your handcrafted items.

There is gorgeous photography in there, and I hear the level of rejection is high, however, my citrine necklace just got accepted! I'm so happy... This made my day, especially since sales have been nonexistent and views so low...

I did submit my faceted amethyst necklace as well, but that one didn't make it. I'm still ecstatic about the citrine!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! The citrine necklace is just perfection.....love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails