Nov 16, 2009

Doggie treasuries!

So there I was, planning my treasury, looking for unique items to celebrate dogs, especially Cocker Spaniels. I was cuddling with Sally and thought about doing an etsy treasury about her.

I gathered my items and I had about an hour to kill before the treasuries opened, so I started looking at other people's treasuries and I saw this one, also doggie themed. And we have even items from the same sellers, just geared to our breed! How cool is that?

Anyway, the treasury I saw is a tribute to Oscar, a dog that passed away recently. It made me a little sad, as I remembered Boris, my Schnauzer who also passed. I convoed the person who did it, and she was really nice to boot! Here is Oscar's treasury: http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=94332
And then we have my treasury. It is all about Cocker Spaniels, as a tribute to Sally, whom I adore... You can see sally's here: http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=94528
I hope you enjoy these treasuries and the doggies in them, and that they inspire you to go and hug your own dog!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails